lundi 11 février 2008

Style Council - Melbourne Entertainment Center 08/08/85


The big boss groove
Shout to the top
See the day
With everything to lose
Down in the Seine
Nzuri beat
Our favourite shop
Long hot summer
(When you) call me
Homebreakers
A stone thrown away
My ever changing moods
It just came to pieces in my hands
Walls come tumbling down
Internationalists

http://rapidshare.com/files/90910422/Melbourne_85.rar.html

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks a million!

Anonyme a dit…

Merci!

MESSAGE DE SERVICE

J'ai pris la décision de partager avec vous ma collection de concerts. Sachez l'apprécier à sa juste valeur.
Les mises à jour se feront au gré du vent et du temps. Passez me rendre visite de temps en temps

I have decided to share with you my bootlegs collection. Just appreciate it.
The updates won't be done on a regular basis. Just come and visit me.