mercredi 31 octobre 2007

The Ramones - Cleveland 1981



Agora, cleveland USA - 22/09/81

01 - Do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
02 - Do you wanna dance?
03 - Blitzkrieg bop
04 - This business is killing me
05 - All's quiet on the eastern front
06 - Gimme gimme shock treatment
07 - Rock 'n' roll high school
08 - I wanna be sedated
09 - Beat on the brat
10 - The KKK took my baby away
11 - Now I wanna sniff some glue
12 - You sound like you're sick
13 - Suzy is a headbanger
14 - Let's dance
15 - Here today, gone tomorrow
16 - I'm affected
17 - Chinese rock
18 - Rockaway beach
19 - Teenage lobotomy
20 - Surfin' bird
21 - Cretin hop
22 - California sun
23 - Today your love, tomorrow the world
24 - Pinhead
25 - Come on now
26 - I don't wanna walk around with you
27 - Sheena is a punk rocker
28 - We want the airwaves
29 - I just want to have something to do
30 - We're a happy family



Aucun commentaire:

MESSAGE DE SERVICE

J'ai pris la décision de partager avec vous ma collection de concerts. Sachez l'apprécier à sa juste valeur.
Les mises à jour se feront au gré du vent et du temps. Passez me rendre visite de temps en temps

I have decided to share with you my bootlegs collection. Just appreciate it.
The updates won't be done on a regular basis. Just come and visit me.