mercredi 18 juin 2008

The Clash - From Here To Eternity Outtakes




Aucune idée des concerts et dates

No idea about dates and venues !


Police On My Back
Bankrobber
English Civil War
Drug Stabbing Time
Cheapskates
Safe European Home
Jimmy Jazz
Police and Thieves
White Riot
Career Opportunities
Clash City Rockers
The Prisoner
Revolution Rock

http://rapidshare.com/files/123326076/FHTE_Outakes.rar.html

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Good stuff this, thanks very much.

Holmeslaw a dit…

Wow, what a post! thank you sir!

'Police On My Back' sounds fuckin amazing

Anonyme a dit…

cheers my friend ,this is a great post!!

MESSAGE DE SERVICE

J'ai pris la décision de partager avec vous ma collection de concerts. Sachez l'apprécier à sa juste valeur.
Les mises à jour se feront au gré du vent et du temps. Passez me rendre visite de temps en temps

I have decided to share with you my bootlegs collection. Just appreciate it.
The updates won't be done on a regular basis. Just come and visit me.